BYE BYE BOX
HOW DOES IT WORK ?
In order to understand the concept of what BYE BYE BOX is, we will explain it in a simple way: It is as if you had a large room with many cardboard boxes inside, in which you were placing, for example: in a box, things you want to share with everyone (all your contacts); in another box, things that you do not want to share with anyone (only with yourself), and then other boxes with names and surnames, where you were placing the things that you want to share privately with each contact, so when "the moment" arrives, everything would be perfectly organized and Bye Bye Box would send to each one what corresponds to him/her, according to what you have prepared beforehand.
Well, Bye Bye Box provides you with this room but in a virtual way, plus some functionalities that will allow you:
- Create and manage all your boxes (your own box, a unique “public” box, and as many boxes "for your contacts" as contacts you have.
- Upload contents to your BYE BYE BOX
- Create public or private folders, containing any type of files, just as you use the folders on your computer.
- Create public or private messages attaching text, images, hyperlinks, video and / or audio.
- Create public or private task lists, assigning one person responsible for each task.
- Create a fully configurable security questionnaire to ensure that the person who activates the BYE BYE BOX automatic process when "the moment" arrives, is someone minimally known, so that it is not enough to have only your activation key.
- Perform simulations of how each of your contacts would receive your message, and the link to access their "box" with everything you have prepared.